View Profile MiddleFingerRings

267 Movie Reviews

Amazing! Really solid in every way.

Awesome work!

THAT.
is an amazing twist.

47 Game Reviews

Fantastic game, super fun and gory. Nice job. Great detail in that art.

I love this thing, I enjoy listening to music like this while I animate. Also - probably shouldn't say Prosnorkulus 2 is coming soon, it isn't coming that soon. lul. Thanks for the plug though.

deathink responds:

Yeah I love listening to NG music while I work, Prosnorkulus 2 coming not soon enough!

Excellent fun.

Love this game! Really great idea.

30 Audio Reviews

Agh, fucking awesome. Got you on my faves list now.

AliceMako responds:

Can this day get any better?

I have on my left middle finger a titanium ring and a stainless steel one on my right middle finger, if that helps.

I love this, man. Super dark sound.

AliceMako responds:

Well that makes one of us.

To be fair though, i must have been satisfied with this at the time so i'll pretend to stand proudly by it.

Really great, man. Even though some of them were very slightly off, (such as Krusty the clown) you made up for it with the quality of your emphasis and enthusiasm in tone. Love your work!

Apatheria responds:

Thank ya, thank ya, dude. It's hard for me to get an exact tone match on Castellaneta's characters, but I love doing Krusty so much that I figured, why not?

100 Art Reviews

One of your best drawings man, really nice defined style.

deathink responds:

Thanks bro. I've been honing this new style for a while now but this is the first time I tried to apply it to Killgar. I think it works well with him.

Beautiful, man! Love your rendition of Prodork. Tanklause in the background is a great touch.

Fucking rad! Love the pose.

deathink responds:

I tried to make it... "QUITE PRECISE".

Yep.