Ninja Destroyer Ninja Destroyer

Agh, fucking awesome. Got you on my faves list now.

AliceMako responds:

Can this day get any better?

I have on my left middle finger a titanium ring and a stainless steel one on my right middle finger, if that helps.

Colloseum Colloseum

I love this, man. Super dark sound.

AliceMako responds:

Well that makes one of us.

To be fair though, i must have been satisfied with this at the time so i'll pretend to stand proudly by it.

Cartoon Imitation Reel Cartoon Imitation Reel

Really great, man. Even though some of them were very slightly off, (such as Krusty the clown) you made up for it with the quality of your emphasis and enthusiasm in tone. Love your work!

Apatheria responds:

Thank ya, thank ya, dude. It's hard for me to get an exact tone match on Castellaneta's characters, but I love doing Krusty so much that I figured, why not?

SWeissen P - Towards SWeissen P - Towards

I love that ending the most. Sounds so drunken and wobbly. You should make a full song inspired by that. Great.

SWeissen P - Addicted SWeissen P - Addicted

Fucking cool man, finally something of the kind I need for Prodorkulus. Please don't turn that bass down at all lolol

SWeissenP responds:

I had to turn it down a little! But it would be nice if you used it in one of your movies!

SWeissen P - Grow SWeissen P - Grow

Fucking cool. Finish it up, big kid.

SWeissenP responds:

Thanks mate!

MotleyFool Character Demo MotleyFool Character Demo

Really cool voices man, super expressive. I'll keep you in mind for the next episode of Prosnorkulus.

SWeissen P - New Age SWeissen P - New Age

Not super fond of the intro, but that bassy stuff after the drop is cheese.

2013 Commercial Demo 2013 Commercial Demo

This is such squeaky-clean, home-grown, American, boy-next-door stuff. Where is the dildo commercial? Great job though, you have a nice clear way of enunciating. Good range of pitch too.

Apatheria responds:

Hahaha, fair enough. But that's the sort of thing my natural tone would be most appealing for in the commercial market.

I'll leave all the dirty, nasty shit for my crazy character voices. 8P

[Jay T] - Tom Fulp [Jay T] - Tom Fulp

Well now this is gnarly as hell. Goddam.